Senior CRM & Analytics Manager (m/f/d)
Caverion Deutschland GmbH
Caverion designs, builds, operates and maintains intelligent and energy-efficient solutions for buildings, industries and infrastructures in Northern, Central and Eastern Europe. Our revenue for 2021 was approximately EUR 2.1 billion. Caverion has about 14,000 employees in 10 countries. Our head office is located in Helsinki, Finland. The Caverion share is listed on the Helsinki Stock Exchange (Nasdaq Helsinki).
Clean energy and digitalization will revolutionize our industry. Our vision is to be the First choice in digitalising environments for our customers, employees and partners in industry. Our unique service offering covers the entire life cycle: design, build and maintenance. We are a technology forerunner providing excellent customer experience.
To ensure the transformation from Sales into Commercial, we are looking for a Senior CRM and Analytics Manager (m/f/d) based in Munich, Germany or Vienna, Austria
The key areas of responsibility in this role are
- Together with the Group Head of Commercial, build/manage Commercial Intelligence and Analytics to make top-line performance better measured, transparent and predictable
- Ensure CRM system is efficient and user friendly, delivering the 360-view of our customers, develop the CRM system together with many different functions and stakeholder
- Make sure IT Systems are bridged between sales & operations, tie into finance driven processes to give input in budgeting & forecasting
- Ensure our Commercial capability, including development of innovation enabling solutions within Commenrcial intelligence, is further developed together with division teams
To succeed in this position, you need
- Minimum of 3 years’ advanced experience and proven track record in an international and complex environment
- Proven track record of utilizing IT systems and strong experience with CRM (preferably Dynamics 365), PowerBI, MS Office (Power Point, Excel)
- Master data management experience as an advantage
- Experience with reporting based on metrics
- Experience with process improvements across different functions
- Masters level degree as an advantage
Why to join our team?
We offer you a versatile area of responsibility in a growing multi-cultural organization with a great opportunity for professional growth and possibility to develop common ways of working. You will collaborate within our Group organizations to reach our business-driven strategic objectives.
You have good cultural fit with our Building Performance values: We deliver what we promise - We do it together - We explore and improve.
Caverion has just launched its Growth strategy. This is going to be an exciting journey to join.
Got interested in this position?
For more information, please contact
Head of HR, Division Germany
+49 89 374288-580